N South provides state-of-the-art legal advice to various societies and their Board of Managers in dealing with regulatory compliances and disputes that arise in the course of administering societies.Its services include:
- Advising housing developers on formation of societies and transfer of control from builder societies to apartment owners;
- Assisting members of societies to assert their rights in membership disputes in addition to representing them in boardroom disputes;
- Representation in disputes between the society and third parties including developers (in the case of housing societies);
- Conducting elections including holding the position of returning officer;
- Providing efficacious remedies against defaulting members;
- Obtaining occupancy certificates, and
- Directing investments.